The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ready for the weekend!!!

I had a major meltdown a few weeks ago. It had been raining for days and days (see my past posts about borrowing an ark) and Sweet Pea 1 and 2 couldn't get outside to get rid of some of their energy. I called Popeye and asked him if he would take me somewhere for a weekend. And that weekend starts TOMORROW!!! I'm so excited. I love my boys with all my heart but I NEED several days without them right now. Arrangements have worked out just right with my brother and his wife keeping the boys (they ADORE their aunt and uncle) and Popeye and I will be off to this Bed and Breakfast. Ahhhhhh!!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Enjoy the R&R! - Mungo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home