The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Day 2 of the pool saga.....

Well, I dropped the kidlets off at Vacation Bible School this morning and came home to dig and dig some more. I decided that I thought we had a better place to put the pool than the origial spot I picked out. I thought it was all nice and level, but guess again!!!! I think we need a cement back yard! I finally called Popeye and told him that I quit and asked him if would help me. He got the line level and we found some string. He showed me how deep we would need to dig to make a level area of dirt for the pool. He and I started digging. Sweet Peas even joined in too. I'm EXHAUSTED after dealing with this pool for 2 days. Popeye is going to look at the area again in the morning before he goes off to work and see what we need to do next. I'll try to get a pic of it when we get it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home