The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Quiet this week....can you hear it???

This week the Sweet Peas are at Vacation Bible School in the mornings. I accomplished so much around the house yesterday. Today I spent my morning having my annual checkup...fun, fun! At least I could read.

I finally figure out which "overview" form I want to use in my planning. It is similar to the form that Sonlight uses in their Instructor Guides. I think this will give me a nice overview for each week. I really wanted to see 3 weeks at a time, but I'll see if I can maneuver it to work similarly. All the while I was lookin for the "perfect" form, my MSWord decided to go haywire! That is all fixed now too, so life is good again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home