The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Getting it all together...(planning again)

I'm working on lesson plans this week. The boys will be at Vacation Bible School each morning so that will give me a few hours to work on all this. I've got to pull all these resources together and then fit then into some chart so that I will have a "guide". I've tried many times to create just the PERFECT chart, to not avail. I think I may be just about there though on what will work for me.

Then the next challenge will be to IMPLEMENT all this great curricula. I am just not looking forward to the fight with my boys though because they will want to play with the neighbor child. The live to play with her right now, which drives me CRAZY!!! At least for the next two weeks, their mornings will be taken up with Bible School and Basketball Camp. I also have some afternoon activities and play dates with other children set up for them. The child is a pretty good little girl, but I just don't get the peace that I normally feel when they are playing with some of my friend's children. I think the thing that bugs me the most is that they think that the "world" revolves around her. I'll be VERY glad when she goes back to school in August. The only "bad" thing about that is that we will in full gear with our own school year. I'll manage somehow. I really need this time off from our lessons to get myself geared up again for the new year and excited about it and then I let that "fun" fade away because I'm upset about this child. This too shall pass.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger LH said...

Happy Planning !
Hope you get some good forms to work out for you.

See you in Email :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home