The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Meme about me

I got this from Miz Booshay and thought it was fun.

Alphabet Meme about Me, me, me.

A is for Age - 37
B is for Booze - No, thank you.
C is for Career - helpmeet and mother
D is for Dad’s name - Ted
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - My bottled water
F is for Favorite song at the moment - I really don't have one.
H is for Hometown - Bartow, Georgia
I is for Instrument you play - piano and flute
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry
K is for Kids - Two blessings
L is for Living arrangement - One and a half story, three bedroom, 2 baths
M is for Mom’s name - Janet
N is for Names of best friends - Lisa, Vicky, Kelly, Amy, Beth
O is for overnight hospital stays - eye surgery as a child and one birth (SP #1)
P is for Phobias - heights
Q is for Quote you like - When I get a little money, I buy books, and if any is left, I buy food and clothes." --Erasmus
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Other than my brother, I have been married for 10 years.
S is for Siblings - one brother
U is for Unique trait - I like researching homeschool information (my friends think it is unique!)
V if for Vegetable you love - I love cucumbers!!!
W is for Worst trait - not the best housekeeper
X - is for XRays you’ve had - teeth and jaws
Y is for Yummy food you make - chicken pot pie
Z is for Zodiac sign - I'm a Cancer but I don't put any stock in such things.

Feel free to post your ABCs in the comments section or take this to your site or blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jean in Wisconsin said...

Hi! Just thought I'd drop you a note just in case you missed my "tag" blog a couple of days ago. :-)

My zodiac sign is Gemini and I looooove finding the zodiac constellations in the night sky! Gemini is easy to find--some are not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home