The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What kind of dog are you?

I thought this would be fun to put here. What kind of dog are you?

I am a big mixture of dogs......28.6 St. Bernard, 28.6 German Shepherd, 28.6 Cocker Spaniel, 14.6 Llasa Apso

But, in reality, I really want to be a cat. I enjoy being alone most of the time, but on occasion, I like to have fun. I watch my cats and they are usually pretty solitary. Then every now and then, our oldest cat will decide to show his dominance to one of the other two cats. He will bite him on the back of the neck and start wrestling....then they are OFF to the races....sounds like miniature horses running around here!

I think that is me....let me be solitary and then watch out when I want to have some fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home