The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Don't get excited....

I have nothing to blog about. LOL!! Just wanted to let you know....I need inspiration!!!

Right now, I'm inspired to figure out something to DO with Sweet Peas 1 & 2. We are on hiatus from school and they act like they don't know what to do with themselves. So, we're starting back early! YEA!!! I'm such a mean mom. Har, har!!!

No, really, I'm working on a "schedule" of sorts of what we will do the rest of this week and the two weeks that follow. I'm trying to make this fun as well as get a few of the basics in without too much pain. This will be our 2nd year of year-round schooling. I had intended on taking a 6 week break, but it seems life just doesn't go as planned, huh? I'll have 2 weeks to work diligently to get my other plans together while the boys are off to Vacation Bible School and Basketball camp in the mornings for two weeks in June. THAT will be fun...for them AND me. :)

I decided to try something different too. We'll be doing science during the summer and history during the fall/winter/part of spring. I think it will be fun to focus on one area and not feel like we're behind in one or the other.

I hope to get some reading done this weekend while we travel so I may be changing my books that I'm reading soon. I can't keep up with the number of Encyclopdia Brown books that Sweet Pea 1 is going through! Shew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home