The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shame on me....

for neglecting my blog! LOL We started school in full force on Monday....meaning adding in all of our afternoon subjects. SHEW! I'm TIRED by the time 2 pm rolls around. I'm loving it though. The boys are learning and I can see it sinking in....amazing! Sweet Pea 2's handwriting is coming along nicely and I can see Sweet Pea 1 just soaking everything in. We are loving our studies this year. I'm pleased with EVERYTHING we are doing. I really want to gush and gush about this, but I don't know how to express it any other way than what I've already said! Maybe, I just wish everyone else could be this happy. Now, this does NOT mean that I have two little boys with bright smiling faces begging for lessons each day. :) That is ONLY in my dreams! But, they are more receptive to what we are doing this year. I'm not sure if it is because they like the subject matter or because I'm taking turns with them, moreso than working with one until finished and then working with the other.

Well, off to put more lesson plans in Homeschool Tracker. They have a new upgrade. SO very cool!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back at your blog!

Don't know where you find the time!

Sigh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home