The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Science....

I didn't mention that in my last post, did I? :)

Well, we did work on a chapter or two of Real Science 4 Kids this summer. We did another chapter last week complete with experiments each time. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm not very science-y. My boys ARE so I try to make an effort. I had the idea of doing science during the summer time when we aren't officially doing school, but that didn't seem to fly so well for me. When we were off, I wanted to be OFF!

Maybe next week we'll do the next chapter. It is so hot here, all I want to do is SIT. I really don't want to do experiments, but I guess someone has to! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger u said...

Oh my good sakes I hear you on the heat, last week even way up here (MI) it was scorching hot! This week it is so nice...high 70's.

Let's see for science our plans thus far are nature study, creation, and experiments at his young 'level' of course. And then probably Apologia. I did buy the elementary Astronomy by Apologia and I really like it. I can't wait until they get the Zoology done! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home