The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

How could I forget???

I should have posted earlier that we started back out new year on Monday!!! And I am SO pleased with how things are going this year so far! Of course we are only doing half days for the next 3 weeks, then we'll have a week off and then start everything the next week (meaning adding in writing and history).

The boys have not forgotten hardly anything!!! I'm SO thankful for that. We had about 6 weeks off, so I thought a gradual progression would be best. I also really like the new schedule that I created where I'm rotating children with Sweet Pea 2 going first and I'm having Sweet Pea 1 do some independent things on the side. YEA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home