The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Classical Writing

I received my Classical Writing-Aesop books yesterday. They look VERY nice. I think it will really help me quite a bit to actually get this done. I am nervous about it though because I think Sweet Pea 1 will give me a little flack about doing it. It wouldn't be so bad if I could work it in in the mornings, but our morning is already full.

The Classical Writing authors, with the help of a homeschool mom, have broken CW-Aesop down into a two year program. Book A the first year and book B the 2nd year. I think this will be good because having seen Classical Writing-Homer, there is quite a big jump between the two. I'm also considering doing the Classical Writing-Poetry book. The authors suggest 9 weeks of CW-A, 12 weeks of CW-Poetry, then 9 more weeks of CW-A.

We'll see. I need to see how ds takes to this first. I'm excited about it though.

Sorry, I've been quite....again, not feeling inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home