The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Friday, April 29, 2005

T-tapping and me....

I was asked to talk about my exercise and what I do.

I use a program called T-tapp. I think it is the best thing since sliced bread! I used this program several years ago and for SOME reason I stopped. I don't know why. I need variety in every area of my life and the only reason I can think of as to why I stopped "tapping" was because I didn't have enough different routines. Now I'm back, and I'm NOT leaving. T-tapp uses comprehensive compound muscle movements. There is no jumping or hopping. It works your core muscles in ways similar to pilates. You never need weights either! It makes LONG muscles and works from insertion to insertion, not only the belly of the muscle like using weights. You can be working your arms and abs and legs and tush ALL at the same time!!! Check it out...I think you'll really like it.

As to my results thus far, I have lost 28 inches. I probably could have lost more during this time period (from Oct 15 through April 25), but sometimes my eating habits aren't too great. :) I've been eating healthily but sometimes splurge a little too often.

There are some great success stories on the T-tapp website, so check those out. They really are REAL people like you and I....I "talk" to them all the time on the forums. Another reason I really like T-tapp is because ANYONE can do this....men, women and children. There are even workouts for those that have "more" to lose.

I joined a group on the site called "Habit Formers"....accountability for your exercise. I need that. I am usually an "all or nothing" person and this keeps me going through those "nothing" times. The leader of that group is Carol. She is one of the trainers and she is a homeschool mom. Carol went from a size 14 to a 0.

I encourage you to give it a shot! All you've got to lose is inches, and you can see many improvements in your health. There are exercises that you can "Try before you buy".

I hope to "see" you there.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Crissy said...

Thank you, Thank you!

I looked at some of the 'try before you buy' videos, and I love the fact that there is no jumping or hopping involved. You know, I never did get into those aerobics classes...
Your progress is wonderful. You must feel great!
I've been watching my food intake in order to control my blood pressure, and now that I'm doing better there, I want to work on the toning of these muscles. I walk often, but I'm awfully soft!
It looks like this will be a terrific addition that I can do right at home.
So here's my question: What the heck do I order? I'm a bit confused by the options. What do you recommend for a beginner?

Crissy

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Penny,

I was going so strong on t-tapp and loving it, then I got some nasty virus last Thursday and am only now feeling better. I feel like I'm almost back to square one, but at least I had learned the BR routine. I'm anxious to get going again.

Last Wednesday was my last full workout. I was tired and wobbly when I got to the hoedowns and thought: "You've got to be kidding me!" But I forced myself to forge through them and I felt this surge of energy travel up my body which kept me going to the end. Even afterwards I felt energized and went and cooked a new recipe for supper (usually I'm dragging around supper time.)

Keep on tapping!
I Tim4:8

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Crissy said...

Okay. I ordered. I'm ready to get tapping!

Crissy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home