The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Getting started

Here I am....jumping on the blog bandwagon. I never thought I would do this, but I started thinking that I spend so much time on the computer and need a place to type up my thoughts. This might just be the thing.

I really feel lost.....I don't have a CLUE how to make mine look so cool like everyone else's...I guess I'll just click around and figure it out.

So much to do toward the end of this homeschool year and planning for the next one. I think taking 6 weeks off will be just right vs. the 4 weeks I originally thought.

4 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Well, you've started a blog. I'm new to this too. My two teens are homeschooled. We did ours a little differently than most homeschoolers; we started homeschooling at 6th and 8th grade. It allowed us to travel and have more freedom with our schedule. It has worked out very well for our family.
Welcome to the world of blogging.
Visit my blog and let me know you were there.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! - Mungo

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere (Hey, I think Mungo stole my line...) Don't worry - coolness takes a while. It'll come and you can just concentrate on putting energy into content.

Content over style any day!

Poppins

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a blog for about a year now, but it is as plain as plain. I know how to post pictures, but I don't know how to make the page itself look nice.

Your blog looks very nice, btw. How difficult is it to set up with blogger? Did you have to do an html tutorial or learn about css? Or does Blogger walk you through the process step-by-step?

I don't even know how to put sidebar links on my site yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home