The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Planning.....

I'm in the midst of planning for our new school year to start July 11th. I love this part of homeschooling. But then it also seems so monumental to me. Do I write everything down in a planning book? Do I just make a planning sheet for each subject for the whole year? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Each year I read the different posts on my favorite sites and then try to decide which one will REALLY work for me. Procrastination is in my blood and I'm married to a procrastinator too, so sometimes I just have to dig deep to get it done.

I did receive a big box of books yesterday....so pretty and new and just gorgeous! I just love to sit and look at them on my shelf...silly, huh? Nah!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going for a new method of planning this year. I'm very excited.

~~~~~suspense is building~~~~~~

I'm actually going to blog about it today.

Poppins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home