The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Monday, April 25, 2005

It wasn't so good after all...........

granted it was partly my fault. But I think Sweet Pea 1 learned something. Mondays are always hard for us to get started back to school after the weekend and ESPECIALLY hard after having a little over a week off for our break. You'd think I had learned my lesson by now, but alas, that is not the case. We did a few lessons this morning and a little playing, a little piano practice and a little more playing. Then wouldn't you know? The neighbor child came home from school early!!!! Well, life isn't life without playing with the Mad Child all day! (so sarcastic!) So since SP1 had not finished his lessons nor piano practice, things got awfully hairy. I've never seen so many tears and such an attitude. I took care of the attitude. That just left the tears. But a hard lesson to learn is a good lesson to learn.....always get your priorities straight and THEN you can play to your heart's content. Or at least until dinner time.

So, guess what time we will be finished with our lessons tomorrow? I'm SURE it will be quite early. ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a while, I got very sick of the Mondays are Insane theme to our lives. So I made Monday mornings our art class. We're together, we're doing something fun and relaxing, and we're adjusting away from the Papa-world of the weekend. Then in the afternoon we do just the basics.

What a HUGE difference it made!

Poppins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home