The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Saturday, April 08, 2006

In progress knitting.....

My sisterinlove is having my brother's first baby in June. It will be a boy. So, the knitting bug has turned to baby items. :) Here is a swatch that I've made to experiment with a pattern I want to use to knit a baby sweater for the Fall. Also a baby hat is forthcoming. I experiemented with putting a similar design on the hat but I'm not 100% satisfied with it. I'm not sure what to do about that one line of grey toward the bottom unless I purl it vs. knitting since I'm knitting in the round.




2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger GailV said...

The knitting looks great so far. I love knitting baby clothes -- they're so much fun.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

oh I really like the pattern on the top one.
You know, I've never made baby clothes. Not even crochet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home