The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Friday, February 24, 2006

Down to the wire....

I don't know if I'll finish my sock! :( I have until Sunday night when the Olympic torch goes out and I will be working on it furiously today and tomorrow. I'm taking the boys to the park this afternoon so I hope to get lots accomplished. We have Awana Olympics in the morning for a few hours so I'll be working there and I have a conference at church and I'm hoping I'll be able to knit then too. That will be 3 hours of no knitting if I don't!

My new sock for my new class that started Tues only has about 4 rows completed on it and I have MUCH to do before Tues night! EEK!!!!

I'll be posting pictures of both socks really soon....cheer me on!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, go, go! Can't wait to see them!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger GailV said...

You can do it!

By the way, if you want cats-and-knitting pictures, you should check out the Feb. 24th entry at www.crazyauntpurl.com

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!! Can't wait to see the finished pair.
Suzanne (WTK)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home