The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The end is near

The end of my 1st sock, that is! I'm so excited!!!! I will finish it up tonight and guess what my challenge will be for the Knitting Olympics? Yep, you're right.....to complete the 2nd sock. That isn't stretching my abilities TOO much, BUT I'll also be taking another sock class in 2 weeks so I'll be knitting on the 2nd sock and a NEW 1st sock.....that should make the challenge harder for me. Doing the knitting so far isn't the hardest thing for me...it is finding the TIME to get as much knitting done as I'd like.


4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger GailV said...

Nice job! What a snazzy first sock!

Isn't turning the heel almost magic?

What yarn did you use?

Post pictures of your Olympic sock so I can cheer!

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

I'll see you in sock class.
They are doing a new sock...sideways socks.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger vickthompson said...

What a pretty sock! I love Trekking sock yarn. I have a Trekking sock on the needles right now. (Of course I haven't had tome to work on them recently.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which Trekking color number is that? I *love* the colors, and I'm becoming a Trekking junkie lately. Although, really, nothing can compete with my Koigu stash! (At least I actually *knit* the Trekking!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home