The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Thank goodness....

what is it that "they" say about the best laid plans??? Well, that happened to me yesterday. I got up to find one the cats had a swollen face! Yep, the Fluffmeister had an abscess. He had one about the same time last year. Hopefully this will be the ONLY one for this year.

When I woke up to that, it just threw the whole day off. We accomplish the basics in school and then had errands to run, laundry to fold, and the boys seemed WIRED yesterday for some reason.

I'm still in the process of thinking about how to plan all the delicious curricula I've chosen (below). It might help to actually get something down on paper....hmmmm...one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home