The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I haven't forgotten everyone.....

I just haven't felt much like "talking".

Cutting our school work back to the basics has been GREAT for all of us. It also gave me a chance to figure out what to do so that we can be finished around lunch time and have the afternoon off. And I think my new plan mentioned in a previous post has now evolved into an even GREATER new plan.

We start back tomorrow including our classical studies which we usually read in the afternoons. We will be read that over lunch time while the boys eat, then I'll eat when we are finished. It should work out well....tomorrow will be day one to try it out. I also changed our piano lesson day to a morning time instead of afternoon and I REALLY like it. I would have preferred it closer to lunch time so that would be the last thing of the day but it didn't work out that way...maybe next year if I can get someone to permanently swap with me. Last week was our first time going at 10:15. When we finished we came home and finished up a subject or two, then were off for pizza and library. It was a nice break for all of us.

I'll try to check in at least once a week from now own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home