The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Friday, September 09, 2005

I've been tagged....

Thanks, Zoomom! These things are fun to do now and then

1. What is your full name? Penny I don't tell people the rest online.

2. What color pants are you wearing? Lavendar with flowers (my PJ bottoms)

3. What are you listening to right now? White noise (the a/c), various rattles from upstairs while the Sweet Peas try to settle down to sleep, a cat crunching on his dinner.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Sweet & Sour meatballs with brown rice

5. Do you wish on stars? Nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta

7. How is the weather right now? 77 and cool. Very nice

8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Kelly

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she's a really nice lady that I hope to get to know better over time....AND a mom of boys like me!

10. How old are you today? 38

11. Favorite drink? GOOD coffee with vanilla creamer

12. Favorite sport to play? I don't play anything.

13. Hair color? dark brown

14. Do you wear contacts? Yep

15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one brother.

16. Favorite month? April. Flowers, nice weather, Easter

17. Favorite food? Pizza and chocolate

18. What was the last movie you saw? Madagascar...not worth the full price; glad we saw it at the $2.50 movie.

19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas

20. What do you do to vent anger? I email a few friends who kindly listen to me...Popeye listens too. :)

21. What were your favorite toys as a child? Raggedy Ann doll; paper dolls

22. Summer or winter? Winter; IF I don't have to get out and go anywhere.

23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, IF it is the dutch, bitter kind; otherwise, vanilla

28. When was the last time you cried? Today

29. What is under your bed? Cat hair, various items the boys threw at the cats.

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Shelly

31. What did you do last night? Went to Barnes & Noble with friends for dessert and conversation

33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? buttered and salted

34. Favorite car? Lincoln Navigator...not that we can afford though.

35. Favorite flower? Lilies...I really don't have a favorite.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 3

37. How many years at your current job? 8 it's a lifetime appointment

38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, that's family day.

39. What did you do on your last birthday? I had cake and ice cream; and dinner at Red Lobster.

40. How many states have you lived in? 1

41. How many cities have you lived in? 2 suburbs, 1 town

I'm not tagging anyone. :p

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I knew we had some kind of unspoken bond...paper dolls!!!...LOL

I didn't play with the prefab kind though...I cut mine out of catalogs. Everyone got kids and houses and furniture and cars...everything...out of catalogs!!

I had an entire city over my parent's basement of what I would now consider "trash" but it was very much a treasure when I was young!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home