The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

On a mission

I watched a movie the other day and it has inspired me to read all of the Jane Austen books. I watched the Jane Austen Book Club. Now, I'm on a mission to read all of the Jane Austen books. (I thought it was great that one of the characters in the movie is also a knitter like moi. :) ) I'll be starting with Emma. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts. Reading, knitting, and spinning....I wonder if I can put off the start of our homeschool year this Fall. ;)

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was really enjoying P & P until I watched the movie! You know I can't read a book once I've seen the movie...I have a mental block. LOL! Don't faint, yes I'm reading your blog. I haven't checked on blogs in months and months. I'm avoiding getting ready for work!

Lisa

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger arcadian~beauty said...

Ohhh, I'm a sucker for Jane Asten movies/books. Have fun reading! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home