The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Sunday, December 31, 2006

School....

Bah HUMBUG.

That's how I'm feeling right now....I just want to enjoy these last 2 days before getting to work again. Thank goodness it will be a short week! LOL

Hopefully, we'll just get on autopilot soon and the days will fly by.

We've dropped piano for awhile so that should help all of our attitudes.

So, if you've been wondering why I haven't been posting here about school....it is because I have nothing to say about it. We cover our basics (math, Latin, writing (and phonics for Sweet Pea 2)) and read to get the rest done.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger LH said...

I'm front and center with you on the
"Bah Humbug" about starting back to School :-) It's been a l-o-n-g break and my DS is way off schedule :-)
I think you will have a grand week starting back up incrementally!
Do continue to update your blog though. Let us know what your students are reading in the content areas, etc. I check your blog often :-)
HappyNewYear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home