The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shew!!!!!!!!!!

THANK you KathyJo! The first time I tried to contact the Blogger folks, I got no reply. This time KathyJo sent me a different way to contact them and we solved my problem!!!! Now, if I could only have my new knitting blog and this blog under the same user name. Hopefully the blogger folks will be helping me with that too.

Update on school: It is going well! I'm not quite getting to some things that we should/could, but the main basics are being covered (Latin, Math, Writing, piano, and phonics for Sweet Pea 2). We'll be adding in the other things a little at a time. I'm beat by the time I jump back and forth with these guys.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Well, it was a rather selfish act on my part. I was tired of clicking over when you hadn't posted anything new. ;)

Glad it's fixed. :)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Job said...

glad you're back Penny!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home