The Classical Cat Corner

Wear the old coat and buy the new book. --Austin Phelps

Friday, September 23, 2005

I won Honorable Mention with T-tapp!!!!!!

I entered a contest on T-tapp. I won Honorable Mention!! I've never won anything like this before!!! I am so psyched!! The prize is a BIG discount to Safety Harbor Spa. This is where T-tapp has its annual "convention". Teresa Tapp teaches the classes, gives LOTS of pointers, new trainers get certified, everyone just has a BALL together. I really wanted to go to this. The cost JUST for the 4 days is $800. It would cost me $250 because of my prize. Popeye said I couldn't go.

I'm disappointed. I never EXPECTED to win! I just entered the contest to win discounts on some products. I'll still get the discounted (free) products, but I didn't know how bad I wanted to go to Safety Harbor until I won! sigh....maybe some other time, I guess. They have contests several times per year so maybe some other time.

It sure is hard to be respectful at times....

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What contest was it exactly? I haven't been reading the ttapp forums lately...

I'm sorry that you can't go to SH this time. I'm sure that with the discount it is tempting.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Mrs. P said...

Well even though you wont be going to SH CONGRATULATIONS on your win! That is so cool! You did good with your workout..way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home